We strive to provide a safe, fun, and inexpensive childcare option for the children of our members, while they are exercising at the club. Children ages 2 months 10 years are welcome to visit Kids Court during open hours.
Kids Court Pricing
$5 per child per visit
(When added to a parent’s membership account.)
- Ages 17 and under: $30 per month
- Full access to all clubs (certain restrictions apply based on age)
- Kids Court is included for those 10 and under.
- If youth are establishing their own account, regular membership prices apply.
Kids Court Hours vary by club, CLICK HERE.
Kids Court Policies
- A child with a cough, flu, fever and/or excessive runny nose will not be permitted in the KidsCourt. Please find alternative accommodations for them so that we might protect other children.
- You must register your child in the KidsCourt upon each visit.
- KidsCourt is only to be used while the parents are using the facility. Children are not allowed to leave on their own.
- Parents are to stay on site.
- Maximum stay is two hours per visit.
- Please put your child’s name on his/her belongings, as Courthouse Fitness is not responsible for items left in KidsCourt.
- Please notify the attendant of any allergies or other special needs your child may have.
- Parents of infants need to change their diapers prior to leaving them in KidsCourt.
- We will change soiled diapers, as we are able; depending on the number of children present.
- Parents will be contacted if the child has been crying, seems ill, seriously misbehaves, or is injured in any way.
- All children left in the care of the KidsCourt attendants must conduct themselves in a manner that is not disruptive to other children. The club is under no obligation to accept any child that is disruptive into the KidsCourt.
- In effort to provide a safe and healthy environment for all kids, food or snacks are not allowed in KidsCourt