Indoor/Outdoor Pool Policies
• The slide is open during supervised swim only.
• Running, diving, pushing, and other horseplay is prohibited in and around the pool area.
• A modest suit designed specifically for swimming is required. Women’s swim tops are to remain tied.
• Swimwear cover-ups and shoes are required for re-entrance to the club.
• Children 7 years or younger must have direct adult supervision at all times.
• Members are allowed access to and from the pool through the club only.
• No person under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall use the pool.
• No glass containers are allowed in the pool area.
• No smoking on the pool deck or around Courthouse Fitness premises.
• No persons suffering from a communicable disease or who has open wounds shall use the pool.
• Flotation devices such as air mattresses, tubes, or inflatable animals are not allowed in or around the pool.
• Children who are not fully potty trained must wear a swim diaper. There are swim diapers for sale at the service desk.
• All persons are required to take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
• A parent must accompany children under the age of 14 unless they are Safe Swimmer certified.
Supervised Swim Policy (Lifeguard is on duty)
• A parent must accompany children under the age of 14 unless they are Safe Swimmer certified. However, parents of Safe Swimmers must remain on Courthouse premises.
• Members and guests age 14 and over will be presumed Safe Swimmers.
Open Swim Policy (No lifeguards on duty)
Children under the age of 14 must have a parent on the pool deck at all times.
Age-Related Guest Policies for Indoor/Outdoor Pool
• Regardless of age, members can bring guests. However, guests under the age of 14 will not be allowed to use the outdoor pool without a parent.
• Members, including those who are considered siblings or babysitters of children, who are 20 years of age and under, may not bring in guests younger than 14 years of age.
• Members younger than 14 years of age may bring in caregivers as guests (with an associated guest fee) as long as the caregiver is 21 years of age or older.
• All guests must check in with the desk and sign a waiver. Those 18 years and older must present photo id or driver’s license.
• Guest fee to use the club is $10.00 per visit.
Safe Swimmer Certification
• Safe Swimmer certification allows children between the ages of 8-13 to swim without direct parental supervision while a lifeguard is on duty. Parents of safe swimmers must remain on Courthouse premises.
• Swimmers may NOT use inside pool or hot tub without parent supervision.
• The cost for Safe Swimmer Certification is $10 for each child, to be paid at the time of the test.
• Once certified, the child’s check-in screen will receive a Safe Swimmer certification designation and a wristband will be given to the swimmer to wear while in the pool upon each visit.
• To request more information about our Safe Swimmer Certification, please go HERE.
In order to receive Certification swimmers must:
Tread water for one minute.
Swim 25 yards freestyle.
Swim 25 yards backstroke.