Open Swim – 5am to 10am (M-F)
Swim Camp – 10am to 12:30pm (M-F)
Supervised Swim (with lifeguards) – 2pm to 4pm (M-Sat)
Pool closed for maintenance – 4pm to 4:30pm (M-Sun)
Supervised Swim (with lifeguards) – 4:30pm to 7pm (M-Sun)
Open Swim – 7pm to Close
May 13th – Outdoor pools are open and heated to 80 degrees.
May 22nd – Outdoor pool deck cleaned and chairs set up.
May 27th – Outdoor pool is open and fully heated to 83 degrees.
June 16th – Pools are guarded.
September 4th – Pools are no longer guarded.
October 1st – Pools are closed for the season (based on weather).
Outdoor Pool Policies
- The slide is open during supervised swim only (West Salem Location).
- Running, diving, pushing, and other horseplay is prohibited in and around the pool area.
- A suit designed specifically for swimming is required. Women’s swim tops are to remain tied.
- Swimwear cover-ups and shoes are required for re-entrance to the club.
- Children 7 years or younger must have direct adult supervision at all times.
- Members are allowed access to and from the pool through the club only (not through the gates).
- No person under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall use the pool.
- No glass containers are allowed in the pool area.
- No smoking on the pool deck or around Courthouse Fitness premises.
- No persons suffering from a communicable disease or who has open wounds shall use the pool.
- Flotation devices such as air mattresses, tubes, or inflatable animals are not allowed in or around the pool.
- Children who are not fully potty trained must wear a swim diaper. There are swim diapers for sale at the service desk.
- All persons are required to take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
Supervised Swim Policy (Lifeguard is on duty)
- A parent must accompany children under the age of 14 unless they are Safe Swimmer certified. However, parents of Safe Swimmers must remain on Courthouse premises.
- Members and guests age 14 and over will be presumed Safe Swimmers.
- Children 8 years of age and older are eligible to become Safe Swimmer certified.
- Once certified, the child’s check-in screen will receive a Safe Swimmer certification designation and a wristband will be given to swimmer to wear while in the pool upon each visit. Check website for registration, day and time of test.
Open Swim Policy (No lifeguards on duty)
Children under the age of 16 must have a parent on the pool deck at all times.
Age Related Guest Policies for Outdoor Pool
- Regardless of age, members can bring guests. However, guests under the age of 14 will not be allowed to use the outdoor pool without a parent.
- Members, including those who are considered siblings or babysitters of children, who are 20 years of age and under, may not bring in guests younger than 14 years of age.
- Members younger than 14 years of age may bring in caregivers as guests (with an associated guest fee) as long as the caregiver is 21 years of age or older.
- All guests must check in with the desk and sign a waiver. Those 18 years and older must present photo id or driver’s license.
- Guest fee to use the club is $10.00 per visit
Safe Swimmer Certification
- The cost for Safe Swimmer Certification is $10 for each child to be paid at the time of the test.
- Certification takes place at 6pm Thursday nights at Keizer and West Salem
- Sign up for Safe Swimmer Certification here.
In order to receive Certification swimmers must:
- Tread water for one minute
- Swim 25 yards freestyle
- Swim 25 yards backstroke
In order to use Safe Swimming Certification, the following rules apply:
- Parent(s) have to be in the building and must be a member
- If the child/children are not members they have to pay the $10 guest fee
- Lifeguard MUST be on duty
- Swimmers may NOT use inside pool or hot tub without parent supervision