Courthouse Volleyball league is a co-ed recreational league ran out of our Battle Creek Club Friday evenings from 7pm-9pm. The league will have a 9 game guarantee (including playoff games).
To reserve a space on our league, a team must complete an online registration with roster (no more than 10 players) and pay for the team fee by the registration deadline.
Team fees must be paid in full to participate in the league. If a player is only subbing and not on the roster, they must pay a sub fee of $10 and sign in at the Service Desk before participating.
Courthouse will contact Team Captains with schedule the Monday before league season starts. Team Captains are responsible for relaying the information. After the season starts, all roster info and game schedules will be found on http://courthousefit.com/courthouse-volleyball.
If you have any questions, please contact our Volleyball Director Daniel Klinger at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Deadline- Friday November 25, 2016
Schedule Posted- Monday November 28, 2016
Games Begin- Friday December 2, 2016
Playoffs Begin- Friday February 10, 2017
CO-ED RECREATION RULES
- There are a maximum six (6) players per team on the court (no more than 3 men).
- No more than 2 men in the front row at any time.
- A team may play with no fewer than four (4) players.
- Net Height-Eight (8) feet
- Matches will be the best two (2) out of three (3) games played to twenty-five (25) by rally scoring. Game three (3) will only go to fifteen (15).
- Championship match of the playoffs will be best three (3) out of five (5).
- If a team is not there at game time, the first game of the set will be forfeited. After ten (10) minutes, the entire match will be forfeited.
- Substitutions may be made anytime the ball is not in play, but must stay in rotation.
- Any unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated.