WHY SWIM CAMPS?
Summer swim camps allow your children to learn to swim in a fun, supportive, and sunny environment! Camps are sixty minutes long and run Monday through Friday each week during the summer months. Courthouse offers summer swim camps in the outdoor pools at West Courthouse and Keizer Courthouse. In addition, we offer camps at Illahe Hills Country Club and Creekside Golf Club.
Our camps offer low instructor to student ratios, friendly staff, and quality instruction. Below are a few things to remember, including some changes to this year’s camps due to COVID-19:
• Swimmers will check-in on the pool deck, receive a colored wristband and be directed to their swim camp instructor in the pool.
• Camp will last 60 minutes every day. We will ask that all swimmers leave the pool area as soon as class is over.
• Changing areas are not available at the Courthouse locations. Please bring your child ready to attend class and plan to shower when you return home. Illahe Country Club & Creekside Golf Club will have limited changing room availability.
• Only one adult per swimmer will be allowed on the pool deck. Please leave siblings and/or other adults home.
• If your child has experienced a new/worsening cough, fever, shortness of breath, or have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please return home and follow recommended CDC guidelines.
• Please remember to follow social distance practices and maintain six feet of distance while on the pool deck. All bystanders are required to wear a mask on the pool deck before, during, and after swim camps.